Things I Refuse To Do - May 2007 Edition
• Use said logo in a headline, such as "Enjoy some refreshing COKE LOGO"
• Use the word "play" as a euphemism for fucking.
• Listen to a Hinder or Daughtry song all the way through.
• Take on any new client who ever says "I don't really see why we should spend any money on Search Engine Marketing." (This was for a web-based business, by the way.)
• Grow my hair out "just to see what it looks like!" It's dead, people, we need to accept it and move on.
• Update my resúmé. I'm tired.
• Submit my invoices on time. I told you, I'm tired.
• Quit a job without having another one lined up (I have never done this, even when I worked at Wendy's at 15 and hated it).
• Redesign this blog myself, no matter how ugly and unformatted it may be. Someone do it for me!