My Photo
Name:
Location: Long Beach, California, United States

Music Geek - Rock & Roll Jeopardy Champ Certified!

Poop Culture

Visit my other blog, Lost in the '80s - do it now, dammit!
stereogum
goldenfiddle
adpulp
bigaction
whatevs

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Things I Refuse To Do - May 2007 Edition

• Alter a logo in any way, even when you insist that making "the 'O' a holiday wreath would be soooooo cute!"

• Use said logo in a headline, such as "Enjoy some refreshing COKE LOGO"

• Use the word "play" as a euphemism for fucking.

• Listen to a Hinder or Daughtry song all the way through.

• Take on any new client who ever says "I don't really see why we should spend any money on Search Engine Marketing." (This was for a web-based business, by the way.)

• Grow my hair out "just to see what it looks like!" It's dead, people, we need to accept it and move on.

• Update my resúmé. I'm tired.

• Submit my invoices on time. I told you, I'm tired.

• Quit a job without having another one lined up (I have never done this, even when I worked at Wendy's at 15 and hated it).

• Redesign this blog myself, no matter how ugly and unformatted it may be. Someone do it for me!

Labels: , ,

Fine Folks

"...and by hubris, I mean overweening pride!" - Johnny's Greatest Hits

25 Year Loop
Fucking Woof
David Live
The Night Before
Jobriath Was First
She's in Parties
She's in Parties Pt. 2
Tales From the Dragon Club
Tales From the Dragon Club Pt. 2
Okay, California...You Win
How to Sell Used CDs

Previously on "Johnny Is a Man"...

Powered by Blogger

Listed on Blogwise Blogarama - The Blog Directory

designed by lonelyger