My Photo
Name:
Location: Long Beach, California, United States

Music Geek - Rock & Roll Jeopardy Champ Certified!

Poop Culture

Visit my other blog, Lost in the '80s - do it now, dammit!
stereogum
goldenfiddle
adpulp
bigaction
whatevs

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

You Were Lost In The Rumble of the Train

Bruce Gary, the monster drummer from The Knack, has died at age 54 of lymphoma.

The Knack were a hugely important part of my musical formation, as I spent a solid three years of my youth wearing out all three of their albums. Bruce, you'll be missed.

It's been said that if you notice the drumming on a record, that means the band has an incompetent and/or grandstanding drummer.

Bullshit:

Your Number or Your Name.

Fine Folks

"...and by hubris, I mean overweening pride!" - Johnny's Greatest Hits

25 Year Loop
Fucking Woof
David Live
The Night Before
Jobriath Was First
She's in Parties
She's in Parties Pt. 2
Tales From the Dragon Club
Tales From the Dragon Club Pt. 2
Okay, California...You Win
How to Sell Used CDs

Previously on "Johnny Is a Man"...

Powered by Blogger

Listed on Blogwise Blogarama - The Blog Directory

designed by lonelyger