My Photo
Name:
Location: Long Beach, California, United States

Music Geek - Rock & Roll Jeopardy Champ Certified!

Poop Culture

Visit my other blog, Lost in the '80s - do it now, dammit!
stereogum
goldenfiddle
adpulp
bigaction
whatevs

Thursday, July 28, 2005

Seventeen Angry Inches





Thanks to jocko's recommendation on the "Scrawny to Brawny" book & program. I'm not following it exactly, since it's more geared towards beginners, but there's a lot of great info in there. The diet alone is worth the price, since it spells out exactly what to buy at the grocery store, how to prepare it and when to eat it, which is perfect for a retard like me.

I started seven weeks ago and weighed 168. Yesterday, I hit 184 and my biceps went over 17" for the first time. When I started working out 10 or so years ago, I weighed 134 lbs. and my bis were...um...13". Almost.

Fine Folks

"...and by hubris, I mean overweening pride!" - Johnny's Greatest Hits

25 Year Loop
Fucking Woof
David Live
The Night Before
Jobriath Was First
She's in Parties
She's in Parties Pt. 2
Tales From the Dragon Club
Tales From the Dragon Club Pt. 2
Okay, California...You Win
How to Sell Used CDs

Previously on "Johnny Is a Man"...

Powered by Blogger

Listed on Blogwise Blogarama - The Blog Directory

designed by lonelyger